Looking outside my window with a book in my lap
Waiting for the afternoon to turn into evening...
...the day into night and another day after that
I wonder... I wonder... if my thoughts froze
I look at the clock just one more time and ponder
Am looking at it too often or has the time slowed down
But my thoughts seemed to have travelled an eternity
I wonder... I wonder... if the time stopped
I find myself in this situation a bit too often these days
I can start anywhere but my thoughts return a full circle
Moving on is mcuh harder than thinking about you
I wonder... I wonder... if love can be absolved
I try to tell myself one can go on alone on memories
But memories always involve two - you and me
How can alone be easier than two, what did I do wrong?
I wonder... I wonder... when the happiness left
Letting you go is the hardest thing I've ever had to do
I feel this hollow inside where you used to fill me up
I know some day soon, all empty spaces would cave in
I wonder... I wonder... if then life would cease to exist
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment